Friday, March 4, 2011

Sleep training update, night 3

And it worked!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight Ash put himself to sleep without getting out of bed once. We only had about 20 seconds of tears (his, not mine), which he resolved on his own. I checked on him a few times at increasing intervals and the fourth time found him snoring away.

At times like this I almost feel like I know how to do this parenting thing. How long until he throws me another curve ball and reminds me that I'm totally just winging it? :)

4 comments:

  1. You must feel so rested! Yay, Asher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sleep training this week, and it sucks! I am so ready to give up. I slept better while he was IN our bed...but Richard didn't. UGH.. How's Asher doing since you posted this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was doing great, but I fear we're in a backward slide now. He has been waking up more, and he's starting to say he doesn't want to sleep alone again :( Hopefully we can turn it back around. It's still better than it was.

    ReplyDelete